Sunday, January 16, 2005

Middle of January update

Well, it's the middle of January and believe it or not, it's sunny and warm today. I bowled in the local BVL roll off tournament today and unfortunately it kind of sucked. I bought a new ball a couple weeks ago and just recently had it drilled...then used it for the first time yesterday. It's a really nice ball but it's going to take some time to learn and get used to.

In the tournament today I bowled a 496 series...not too great, but my first game was a 185 so at least I know my problems this season aren't completly me...the new ball is going to help a lot.

I am still playing Star Wars Galaxies a lot, I have decided to try doing Swordsman and so far it's a lot of fun. The funny thing is now, after two years of playing there are a ton of Jedi running around out in the open. It's become the game the developers didn't want it to be, but they didn't realize when they started that Jedi should have been a playable class...it's what everyone wants to play anyway.

Anyhow, I am off to a birthday party for a friend's son.

later.

No comments: